Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Shutter starts

photo by Styrous®
©2015


Welcome to the Styrous© Shutter. Although this is a new blog, I have been a photographer almost all my life; I began photographing freelance in 2006.  

In this blog, I will write about my work, other photographers and various photographic subjects that I find of interest. It is still under construction but, actually, it will always be under construction; a living, growing entity.  

Some of the entries will be previous posts about photography taken from another blog of mine that is all over the place, too scattered. Thus, this blog, which will be more focused (pun intended). The date at the bottom of an entry is the original date it was published online.   

Thank you and please, visit again.  

Regards, Styrous 
   
   
Styrous® ~ Sunday, May 31, 2015

~


~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so do not appear immediately